Easy, weeknight shrimp taco recipe
- 1 lb shrimp peeled, deveined, and tails removed (frozen)
- 1 14-oz package slaw mix
- 1/2 cup cilantro lime dressing
- 1 cup crushed pineapple
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 8 corn tortillas
- cilantro, avocado, and limes for toppings
- Thaw shrimp by placing shrimp in a colander and running cool water over shrimp for 3-5 minutes until defrosted.
- Meanwhile mix slaw-mix, dressing, and crushed pineapple in a large bowl.
- Once shrimp is thawed, heat olive oil over medium heat. Once warm, add shrimp, salt, pepper, and smoked paprika and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Warm tortillas. Assemble tacos and top with cilantro, limes, and avocados.